Aug 28, 2020
Dr Chase and Neil discuss the Body Electric and how to heal with voltage - understanding us as an electrical system. Once we understand how we're wired up like a house, that we have 4 different types of battery packs, how they're charged, and how our teeth are imperative in the body´s function, reverse engineering ANY illness becomes so much more obvious. And simple.
1. Introduction of Dr Chase, from the Tennant
Institute in Texas
2. The Tennant Institute's focus on healing with voltage
3. Dr. Neil's personal interest in this concept and how he connected with Dr. Chase
4. Dr. Chase's personal story of struggling with his health after a hernia surgery at 16 years old
5. Dr. Chase emphasizes the importance of taking ownership of our own health and being taught how to fish, rather than relying on others
6. Dr. Neil's interest in the concept of electrical systems in the body
7. The body is like stacks of batteries, and our bodies are essentially rechargeable batteries that need to be charged up by movement and exercise.
8. The body is like stacks of batteries and is essentially a rechargeable battery. Movement and exercise charge up the body as it is piezoelectric.
9. Chronic diseases and pain occur when the body lacks the voltage to heal.
10. Muscle testing can help determine the body's intelligence for yes or no answers.
11. Teeth are like circuit breakers and all electrical systems in the body go through them. Scalar energy and essential oils can flip polarities in the body, allowing it to recharge its battery.
12. Correcting the battery's polarity allows electromagnetic energy to charge it up and heal the body.
13. Electromagnetic energy is not the same as the energy emitted by cell phones, which is harmful to health.
14. Dr Chase talking about the impact of low voltage on the body and chronic illnesses.
15. Dr Chase mentions that low voltage is a characteristic of all chronic illnesses affecting organs.
16. Dr Chase also talks about how the body is wired like a house, with organs on different systems connected through circuits and batteries that charge up.
17. Neil Cannon asks how one can reverse engineer low voltage to an organ. Dr Chase suggests checking for dental infections, scars, emotions, thyroid problems, and toxins that could cause voltage to drop and flip polarities.
18. Dr Chase gives an example of diabetes and suggests that dental infection in the top molars and bottom premolars could cause voltage to drop in the spleen and pancreas circuit.
19. Dr Chase also talks about how dead tissue in the body due to a root canal procedure can cause low voltage.
20. Neil mentions that type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease resulting from leaky gut caused by toxins or trauma.
21. Dr Chase and host also discuss the physics of emotions and how they comprise electromagnetic energy that can compromise the flow of electricity on organs.
22. Chronic inflammation is the underlying condition behind most chronic illnesses, and pharmaceuticals can only relieve pain but cannot heal the underlying issue of voltage.
23. Dr. Jerry Tennant's story of how he was bed-bound for 16 months due to illness and discovered the role of voltage in cellular biology after researching for three hours a day.
24. Essential oils and other methods can raise voltage and electricity in the body and help charge the circuits that can improve organ function, such as in the pancreas meridian system.
You can find Dr Chase here: