Sep 14, 2018
Oxygen is our #1 life fuel. It's our #1 cell fuel so it is
therefore not so surprising how effective hyperbaric oxygen therapy
is in healing the body of just about every chronic health challenge
or symptom. Dr Scott Sherr is an Internal Medicine Doctor and what
he shares here is quite incredible. We discuss healing cancer,
brain tumours, brain injuries, other illnesses, and also
Epigenetics, CBD oil, and much more.
- Introduction to Dr. Scott, an internal medicine
doctor who specializes in hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
2. Dr. Scott's background in alternative health, his
experience with chiropractic practice, and his decision to pursue a
medical degree to bridge the gap between conventional and
alternative health practices.
3. Dr. Scott's epiphany in a trauma center in
Baltimore, where he witnessed the healing effects of hyperbaric
oxygen therapy on patients with flesh-eating bacteria, necrotizing
fasciitis, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
4. Dr. Scott's interest in hyperbaric oxygen therapy
and his research on its potential to treat various conditions and
5. How hyperbaric oxygen therapy works, its
simplicity, and its combination of increased atmospheric pressure
6. The effectiveness of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in
7. Dr. Scott's personal experience with hyperbaric
oxygen therapy and how it helped him recover from a severe case of
8. The importance of finding a reputable hyperbaric
oxygen therapy center and the potential risks associated with its
9. The future of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and its
potential to revolutionize the medical field.
10. Neil Cannon and Dr Scott Sherr discuss the impact
of epigenetics on health and disease.
11. Epigenetics refers to changes in gene expression
that are influenced by environmental factors such as diet, stress,
12. Epigenetic changes can be transgenerational,
meaning they can be passed down from one generation to the
13. Lifestyle and environmental factors can modulate
epigenetic changes and influence the expression of genes.
14. Hyperbaric therapy is an epigenetic modulator that
can improve the body's ability to utilize oxygen and upregulate
genes responsible for growth and decreasing inflammation.
15. Hyperbaric therapy can also reverse hypoxia,
decrease inflammation, decrease swelling, and fight bacteria and
16. The power of hyperbaric therapy lies in its
ability to epigenetically change DNA on the cellular level and
improve real-time clinical conditions.
17. Neil Cannon and Dr Scott Sherr discuss the
potential of hyperbaric therapy for patients with acute injuries or
conditions such as stroke, traumatic brain injuries, and Reflex
18. Dr. Scott Sherr talks about the benefits of
hyperbaric therapy for traumatic brain injury, stroke, cancer, and
19. Hyperbaric therapy can synergize with almost any
cancer therapy, delivering more chemotherapeutic drugs to the tumor
and helping to kill more cancer cells.
20. Some of the strategies being explored include IV
vitamin C, CBD, and DCA, in addition to the ketogenic diet.
21. Reviews have shown that hyperbaric therapy does
not cause cancer to grow, and may even have a regressive effect on
22. Epigenetic changes take time and require a
protocol of therapy, usually involving 20-40 treatments for optimal
23. Acute needs for oxygen stimulation can be
addressed with 1-3 treatments.
24. Chronic issues take longer to address, as the
therapy not only reoxygenates but also rebuilds healthy tissue
25. Health Optimization Medicine focuses on balancing
and optimizing the body at the core, foundational level.
26. Dr. Ted Archer COSO, founder of Health
Optimization Medicine, was able to whittle down the core foundation
that all of us need without including genomics.
27. The core foundation of Health Optimization
Medicine is about working on gut health, hormonal health, and the
foods you eat to reduce inflammation at the cellular level.
28. Health Optimization Medicine takes 80% of the
benefits in 20% of the typical functional medicine testing, making
the job of integrative doctors, functional medicine doctors, or
even conventional doctors easier to have more powerful results.
29. The goal of Health Optimization Medicine is to
make someone resilient, have better energy, and return to their
optimal state, which is somewhere between 21-34 years of age, when
they were at their procreating capacity, maximum fighting strength,
and most resilient.
30. Health Optimization Medicine uses tests for gut,
hormones, cellular energy, and food sensitivities to create normals
that are within the range of someone at their max capacity for
resilience, energy, and overall vitality.
31. Mitochondria are the batteries of the cell, which
give cells energy and power to work.
32. ATP is the currency of energy in our body, which
requires healthy mitochondria to be made efficiently in the
quantities that you need.
33. If you don't have healthy mitochondria, you don't
make ATP efficiently and don't make them in the quantities that you
need, causing your body to start degenerating over time.
You can read more about the program here:
Reach out to Dr Scott Sherr: