Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Welcome to The Vitality Secret Podcast. I am Neil Cannon, author of The Vitality Secret, certified fitness nutrition specialist, health coach and creator of an award-winning program called The Inflammation Solution. Here you’ll discover how people have healed their bodies of often “incurable diseases.” Each person shares their journey of determination and curiosity, which ultimately prepared them for a far better life beyond survival…one rich in vitality. You’ll hear a common theme – I wonder if you can guess what it is.

You’ll also hear from some of the world’s leading pioneers in holistic health.

Subscribe and download the first few chapters of The Vitality Secret at https://vitalitysecret.com/podcast.

Mar 22, 2019

DNA Scientist and epigeneticist, Charan Surdhar discusses the power Epigenetics and limitless human potential when it comes to healing the body - and beyond! 

In part 1 of this interview with Epigeneticist, Charan Surdhar, we discuss the science of Epigenetics and how we can override our genes / genetic predisposition, and 3 remarkable case studies, include 2 unborn baby Down's Syndrome reversals, arthritis and breast lumps.

SHOW NOTES

Son had eczema (like me) - knew steroids weren’t working and her inspiration behind her journey 

"We do not need to become victim to our genes - no matter what a predisposition" 

Definition of Epigenetics 

Emotions & beliefs we’ve inherited

"Epi" can also mean nutrition / movement / emotions

Perception is everything

Twin studies - 1 healthy, 1 ill, identical twins...

LSD & Ramdass

If we can clean up the inside, that’s what powers our DNA

Charon's passion is to merge science with spirituality

Arthritis example

We ALL have the power to heal

Babies with Downs Syndrome reversed

Breast lumps GONE!

"You are a frequency machine"

Thoughts, feelings, emotions - dictate our frequency

Limitless potential & Frequency Machine

Understanding Resistance 

Swami Rhama Energy 

Our perception of the world and how it might affect our health is everything

How to change our perception - beliefs / ancestral inheritance

Facing what is underneath an emotion. Sensations are what your DNA are listening to.

Divinity & Allowing Universal Forces

The emotion becomes a judgement

The field of infinite possibilities. Becoming the conduit of change for your own DNA and that of your ancestry.

The ancient wisdom of ‘we are one’ Moment to moment, keep feeling

A little exercise (this was edited - sorry, I had a little interruption and later realised that maybe that interruption was perfect!)

Inviting the natural intelligence within you to place attention on whatever you have chosen to focus on

Awakening the natural intelligence in you

My previous experience working with Charan

Becoming and tuning in to universal frequency

You are the frequency & tuning into the power of the Divine 

At least 95% of all illness and disease is a result of the environment we keep on out bodies - what about the other 5%?

Find Charan here: CharonSurdhar.com  and on Social FB/Instagram/YouTube as Charan Surdhar

Charan's #1 Vitality Secret!